The MV88+ Video Kit is your mobile professional recording rig. Package includes Manfrotto PIXI Tripod, phone clamp & shoe-mount mic clip, USB-C & lightning cables, making it ready for audio and/or video capture right out of the box. The free ShurePlus MOTIV audio & video Apps enable recording control, and the ability to save and share your content in multiple formats.
Your new mobile recording rig directly connects to any Apple device via a Lightning connector, or via USBC to select *additional devices. The MV88+ has all you need to capture great content right out of the box. The included phone mount is also compatible with your existing set‐up, allowing to connect to any tripod with a ¼”‐20 (or ¼ camera tripod) connector.
The free ShurePlus MOTIV audio & video Apps enable recording control, and the ability to save and share your content in multiple formats.Apps include real‐time audio control, including five built‐in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat,Acoustic Instrument, Loud), microphone gain, stereo width, and high‐quality 24‐bit /48 kHz recording.
The MV88+ Video Kit is the perfect high‐fidelity solution for mobile capture of all variations: live performance, field recording, interviewing, audio for video and vocal and instrument recording. Whether jamming in your studio, filming your next YouTube video, or live streaming an interview on a crowded trade show floor, you can easily thread your devices into a mounted platform for uninterrupted and stable recording. And it doesn’t end there. The MV88+ can also be used for standalone audio capture, replacing the need for field recordists to carry a portable audio recorder.
Shure MV88+ Video Kit
- Built-In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- Live stream ready
- Seamless compatibility with Shure MOTIV Audio & Video Applications (iOS & Android versions)
- Multiple stereo width and polar pattern options for ultimate flexibility
- Included industry leading Manfrotto PIXI mini tripod
- Included Lightning cable, USB-C cable, phone clamp, shoe-mount mic clip, & neoprene roll-up bag to keep all your accessories in one place
- The included phone mount is also compatible with your existing set-up, allowing you to connect to any tripod with a connector
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- Compatibility with lightning-equipped iOS devices and additional devices
- Allows for phone charging while mic is in use (requires USB-A cable and Apple USB3 camera adapter)- iOS users only
Transducer Type: Cardiod (10mm) / Bidirectional Condenser Cartridge (10mm) Polar Pattern: Adjustable Width Stereo / Mono Bidirectional / Mono Cardiod / Mid-Side Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz Max. Sound Pressure Level: 120 dB SPL (At Minimum Gain, Flat Mode) Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB Sensitivity: -37 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz (1 Pa=94 dB SPL/ At Minimum Gain, Flat Mode) Stereo Principle: Mid-Side Connectors: LTG (MFi Certified), USB Microphone Housing: All Metal Construction DSP Modes / Presets: Flat, Loud, Acoustic, Singing, Speech Limiter: Yes Compressor: Yes Equalizer: 5-band Compatible Software: ShurePlus MOTIV, ShurePlus MOTIV Video Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning Connector Dimensions: 27.0 × 27.0 × 77.0 mm Weight: 79 g